You will find all the content pages on this website listed here. Or, you can search this website here.
- Home - This is the home page.
- Learn Swing Trading - Learning how to swing trade stocks can be challenging without the knowledge necessary to succeed. On this site, you will learn swing trading techniques and strategies that will put you on the path to success.
- Q-A - This is the question and answer page on Swing-Trade-Stocks.com
- Swing Trading Basics - Learn the basics of swing trading on this page.
- Stock Market Stages - Successful swing trading involves first analyzing the four different stock market stages of the overall market and individual stocks. Then, you can successfully trade the trend in harmony with the market.
- Stock Trends - Trading stock trends are how successful swing traders consistently make money. Here is the anatomy of the trend.
- Elliott Wave - The Elliot wave cycle corresponds to a swing traders first pullback entry
- Moving Averages - Moving averages define the trend and allow traders to recognize changes in the trend. Here is how I use them to trade stocks.
- How to Draw Trend Lines - How do you draw a trend line? In this article, I'll show you the correct way to draw them.
- Support And Resistance - When looking at a stock chart, support and resistance identify areas of supply and demand. This is the most important aspect of trading.
- The Psychology Behind Stock Charts - A stock chart is nothing more than a picture of human emotions. Painted on the canvas are the emotions of greed, fear, hope, and euphoria.
- Stock Chart Volume - Stock chart volume is the most misunderstood of all technical indicators. There is really only one time when it is useful.
- Candlestick Charts - Reading candlestick charts is and effective way to study the emotions of other traders and to interpret price.
- Online Brokers - Looking for a good online broker to trade stocks? Learn the differences between the various types of online brokers.
- Learn How to Read Stock Charts - Learn how to read stock charts like a pro.
- Learn How To Read Stock Charts - Continued (page2)
- Learn How to Read Charts Like a Book - Learn how you can read a stock chart like a book.
- Should You Use Technical Indicators? - Technical indicators are good for writing scans but terrible for making trading decisions.
- The Holy Grail of Trading Stocks - Looking for the holy grail of technical analysis? Most will tell you it doesn't exist. But it does.
Swing Trading Strategy
- Swing Trading Strategy - Learn my swing trading strategy on this page.
- Trading Strategy - Here is your complete swing trading strategy for discretionary traders. On this page we will put everything together into a trading plan.
- Traders Action Zone - The traders action zone is an area on a chart that swing traders can use to identify reversals in a stock.
- Trading Pullbacks - Trading pullbacks is the art of buying weakness and selling strength. As a swing trader, you want to enter a stock after a wave of buying or selling has occurred.
- Entry Strategy - Your swing trading entry strategy is the most important part of the trade. The amount that you have decided to risk on this stock is at stake. Better get it right.
- Exit Strategy - Learn how to take profits and control your losses.
- How to Use Trailing Stop Loss Orders - Learn how to trail your stops and protect your profits?
- Why I Quit Using Stop Loss Orders - This page shows why I quit using stop loss orders after the Nasdaq changed the rules.
- Market Timing - Use this market timing technique to time your trades to the rhythm of the market. This simple approach will keep you on the right side of the market.
- How to Use the Vix - Learn how to use the VIX for market timing.
- How to Use Relative Strength - Learn how to find out if a stock is strong or weak.
- Money Management - Your money management strategy is the one thing that will propel you from novice to professional status.
- 2 For 1 Money Management - The 2 for 1 money management strategy will help to maximize your profits while protecting your capital.
- Swing Traders Checklist - This is a checklist that I developed for new swing traders. You can use it to help you find profitable stocks to trade.
- Articles - This is the directory of advanced stock market articles for swing traders.
- 10 Price Action Tips - These price action tips will make you a better swing trader.
- 4 Chart Patterns - On this page you will find all of the chart patterns that I use in the Traders Action Zone.
- T-30 - This chart pattern identifies short term extreme moves in a stock.
- Ghost Town - This chart pattern combines volume with low volatility.
- Swing Trap - This chart pattern traps swing traders in the middle of a move.
- Side Trap - This is another chart pattern traps swing traders on the wrong side of a move.
- Fibonacci Retracements - The Fibonacci retracements pattern can be useful for swing traders to identify reversals on a stock chart.
- Fibonacci Extensions - Learn how to use Fibonacci extensions.
- Trading Multiple Time Frames - Looking at multiple time frames can give you a better idea of what is happening with a stock. For swing trading, we can break this down into 4 time periods. The daily, weekly, 60 minute, and 5 minute time frames.
- Alternate Entry Strategy - This pages shows how and when you may want to get more aggressive with your entry.
- 4 Example Trades - Here are 4 examples trades that you can use as a blueprint for your next swing trades.
- Learn How To Short Stocks - Shorting stocks is the act of selling something that you do not own. Learn how.
- How to Short Stocks With Precision - Short stocks using a combination of the daily and hourly charts with the 200 period moving average.
- How To Use The ADX Indicator - The ADX indicator measures the strength of a trend and can be useful to determine if a trend is strong or weak.
- How to Judge Trend Quality by Analyzing Volume and Swing Points - The strength of a trend can be judged by how a stock reacts as it moves over (or under) a previous swing point.
- How To Scan For Stocks - Stock scans are easy to write and absolutely essential to swing trading.
- How to Use StockCharts.com For Scanning - Learn how to write scans on StockCharts.com.
- How to Trade Gaps on a Stock Chart - Are all gaps created equal? Nope. There are really only two significant factors to consider when trading gaps.
- How to Use the McClellan Oscillator - The McClellan Oscillator is a popular market "breadth" indicator that can be used for market timing for short term traders.
- Learn This Little Known Swing Trading Trick - Here is a little swing trading trick that many traders do not know about.
- Do You Want to Trade Stocks For a Living? - Learn why I do not trade stocks for a living.
- Market Club Review - Here is my review of the popular trading system by Ino.com.
- Guide to Swing Trading Review - Here is my review of a popular e-book on swing trading.
- Zecco Broker Review - This is my review of Zecco, the online broker that I use.
- Trade Trakker Review - This is trade management software called Trade Trakker. I use it to keep track of the stocks in my portfolio.
- Ino TV Review - Get stock market DVDs, CDs, and seminar's from InvestorFlix (now Ino.Tv)
- Stock Market Book Reviews - Click here to see my stock market book reviews and recommendations.
- Site Build It Review - Want to learn how to build your own website?
Trading Tools and Resources
- Stock Trading Resources - Stock Trading Resources and links to other websites related to the stock market.
- Top Blog Posts - This is a list of the top blog post of all time on Swing-Trade-Stocks.com.
- Technical Analysis Videos - On this page I will have video tutorials about the stock market and technical analysis.
- Videos - Continued (page2).
- Stock Market E-books - Free stock market e-books to download from all over the net (way cool!).
- Traders Bookstore - This is our bookstore designed specifically for traders. If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist!
- Stock Market Gifts - Looking for a gift for a stock trader? Check out this page.
- Site Updates - This is the swing trading site blog for Swing-Trade-Stocks.com. On this page, you will find site updated pages.
- Blog - This is the swing trading blog for the Traders Action Zone strategy. Includes swing trading tips and market analysis.
- Your Tips - These are articles submitted by visitors to this website. Submit your own article on this page.